Zayn - Icarus Falls | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Zayn - Icarus Falls

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by eccentricsimply, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really, a "Run Up" type video would have been so much better than a Nicholas Hoult ten years ago meets "Tove Ho" type aesthetic?

2. Has Jahron gotten over his little snit so the remixes can go back up?

I can't say I'm unhappy that this single will be demoted to a "buzz" single though. He can do much better and this era needs a jumpstart (or a complete overhaul in terms of approach but I won't hold my breath). Serving lewks in NYC:
    [​IMG]

ohnostalgia likes this.
  3. Did we ever find out what happened between him and PARTYNEXTDOOR? Their fallout seemed to come out of nowhere.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. RMK

RMK

I think whatever happened was for the best. Zayn can make a better song.

FastLove likes this.
  5. Get Major Appropriater on the phone asap.

6. I'd love Zayn to have something like Slide. It would fit the whole aesthetic well and it's a jam.

7. Is it official that SGT will be a buzz single or is it just wishful thinking? Nothing with that single made sense to me from the start: PND features too prominently in the song, I get that ZAYN is used to sharing the spotlight but giving that much shine to another artist for a lead single isn't a good way to "sell" an album imo). I'm hoping he'll release a stronger solo lead single followed by the Nicki collab - I don't think his fans want another collab next. Anyway look forward to hearing what he has in store for us.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    ohnostalgia and MarlonBrando86 like this.
  8. I'm wondering if that was the origin of the beef. I was reading everywhere that people preferred the remix to the original, and Ray BLK gets to sing a fair bit in it.

9. Yeah, I also think another collab may be the wrong direction to go with this next one -- better to save the Nicki song for his album release. I'm anxious for new music or some kind of news soon -- he's been seen outside various buildings more than usual in the last week-and-a-bit, so it makes me vaguely hopeful.
    [​IMG]

FastLove likes this.
  10. I feel like Zayn would be very lazy in bed. Maybe not all that into sex at all. "Lets just smoke a bit and chill" teas.

alanmr, Aag, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  11. My ex teas.

alanmr, lushLuck and Leopold like this.
  12. There's nothing wrong with being career-oriented.

13. Whatever else, he has a talented tongue (edit: according to his groupies of yore).

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    alanmr and Leopold like this.
  14. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Don't forget "hung like a camel"!

Txetxu, Leopold and MarlonBrando86 like this.
  15. I like Still Got Time... still in my playlist.

16. karren_brady_staring_at_emergency_exit.gif

17. Problematic siren going off. Zayn in Aladdin/Prince Ali of Babwa fantasy roleplaying scenario teas.

MarlonBrando86 and lushLuck like this.
  18. This album will do a Dua Bebe XCX right?

bess marvin, Txetxu and lushLuck like this.
  19. RJF

RJF

I'm still bopping to "Still Got Time".

20. Ready for his Number 1 Angel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.