Zayn - Icarus Falls | Page 68 | The Popjustice Forum

Zayn - Icarus Falls

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by eccentricsimply, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

2. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I feel like we've journeyed so far to get to this point.

3. Is it ok to be annoyed he used the American date format? Unless it’s coming out in December...

FINISH LINE, 2014, Thais and 4 others like this.
  4. Hopefully an album release at the end of May or early June.

5. I love Natalia Kills.

FINISH LINE, mmcg10 and Mushroom like this.
  6. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Single is called "Let Me" then and Capital has the first play!

Lander, ohnostalgia, Laurence and 9 others like this.
  7. Some fans saw the video yesterday and said it is more uptempo than Dusk Till Dawn.

8. *Adjusts wig*

Square likes this.
  9. I will let you, Zayn.

10. Ddd, wasn't this first meant to service last Summer a few months after Still Got Time? I remember there was talk of the Nicki feature leading the album.

inevitable and lushLuck like this.
  11. Nah this was never mentioned. Not even after Dusk Till Dawn. This year is the first time he's said he's finished work on the album. No word on what happened to the Nicki feature.

12. April is really stepping on my neck with new music releases so far.

13. This guy takes editorial worthy candid photos and that's his single cover?

14. Oh @ him and Nicki going head-to-head tomorrow. Twitter is gonna be lit.

15. He called into Nick Grimshaw's show this morning. Said he's in LA rehearsing for his tour.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Yeah but there was a finished album ready to go last fall as well as planned promo. That's also why we have gotten many recent magazine covers.

17. But he did the photoshoots for those magazines this year around mid-january, you can tell by his hair/tats. He also did many magazine covers prior to MoM's release.

18. Yup. In the Billboard interview he did in September, they mentioned that they wanted the album out by 2018 Q1, and he'd be leading into it with two follow up singles by the end of 2017. But no further singles were released, I'm guessing because Dusk Till Dawn ended up being a bigger hit than anticipated. But he himself always stated that while he had an album ready, he was still working on it and switching songs. It wasn't until this year that he said "everything's done, I'm just shooting videos and rehearsing now". It's worth noting that the magazine features he did earlier were released around the time of his Versace collection launch.

chromatica likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.