ZAYN - Let Me & Second Album | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

ZAYN - Let Me & Second Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by eccentricsimply, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I'm amused that he's been strong-armed into saying he'll be promoting and touring his new music. Let Me is trash.

etienne, slaybellz and Ferk like this.
  2. Yeah he's totally been forced to say he'll be doing things he himself always said he wanted to do. As if he just chose to sit at home with the last album and wasn't actually, actively promoting the music until he, you know, couldn't anymore. Good grief.

Etasheta likes this.
  3. I think the new 5 Seconds of Summer song would've been great for Zayn.

4. I don't mind Let Me tbh. The video is hilarious rubbish but the song is cute.

5. Yup, this was me.

6. I want a Cardi feature.

laurensnobody and lushLuck like this.
  7. Let Me is great but not his best

I don't know if it is just me but I keep imagining it with his voice?? escpecially the chorus

8. I'd love a Sabrina Claudio feat. Or a SZA one.

melodrama, Meathook, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  9. I would be SO here for a SZA collab, imagine the harmonies.

10. I haven’t gone back to the single after watching the video. In all honestly I feel like he’s an album artist, so i’m expecting more from the album than any single he puts out.

Ferk likes this.
  11. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Do any of you that stalk his movements know if he’s in West Hollywood? I swear I saw him driving a white Range Rover today.

12. Sis, you're suppose to follow him to his house. What kind of a stan are you?

13. Twitter stans say his cousins and sisters went to Hollywood two days ago so probably.

14. It'll cost ya.
    Also his aesthetic is 9 year old boy discovers Colto Maltese, dunno where Cardi will fit.

15. He's no longer working with Sarah Stennett...which is weird because they were just together hugging in Miami a few weeks ago.

It was recently reported that Zayn Malik was dropped by manager Sarah Stennett of First Access Entertainment. We can unequivocally confirm that First Access terminated the relationship, despite what some people have been spinning.

The split comes at an awkward time as Malik just released his second single and video last week. Sources say Malik is challenging to work with, declining many promotional opportunities and not touring behind his last album, although he is planning one behind the new set.

A representative for Malik could not be reached for comment. Stennett, who has worked with Malik since his departure from One Direction, confirmed the news, adding, “Sometimes in life you have to make extremely difficult decisions to effect positive change for everyone.” Malik's second solo album is due in June on RCA.

V / HDD

16. I smell drama.

RMK, inevitable, mcuk and 4 others like this.
  17. Exactly, he is an album artist! But somehow, I'm even more worried knowing this... (and he has released only one album so far, so we can't know for sure if he is THAT good)

The singles he put out before releasing "Mind of Mine" were showing different influences yet they were cohesive, we knew what direction he was taking with the album... But this time around... "Dusk Til Dawn" and "Let Me" feel like two songs coming from completely different artists, and I don't even know if "Still Got Time" is supposed to be a part of the final album but don't get me started on this...

18. I wouldn't say he's an album artist. His debut only got a silver certification in the UK and gold in the US. hardly shifting loads of units.

laurensnobody and Leopold like this.
  19. He's an artist artist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.