Zayn - Nobody Is Listening | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Zayn - Nobody Is Listening

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Sep 10, 2020.

1. 'Vibez' is probably my favourite track of his since Mind of Mine teebs.

2. Vibez. Vibez. Vibez.

3. Album snippets:

lushLuck and elektroxx like this.
  4. I really like Vibez, better than everything since his debut honestly.

5. "There You Are" is still his best vocal for me. The whole album promotion/release/handling was SO stupid.

6. That's giving me flashbacks to 1996 when I would call 1-800 MUSIC NOW to hear snippets from albums, like Jagged Little Pill.

7. Both songs are fine but not exactly single worthy but they didn't really choose the right songs from Icarus Falls so there might be better songs on the album. I hope he doesn't mumble as much but that is my personal gripe with every artist like that. At least I like everything else so I can tolerate mumbling.

What I don't get about him though is the fact that he constantly looks like he is making music because he is forced to do it, he looks like he wants to be ANYWHERE else, that video is painful to watch. I get that he doesn't want to be a popstar but he could at least be an artist who showcases he enjoys making music. Also, I understand the anxiety but in this day and age he could easily do a concert from his home, interact with his fans etc. People are getting more creative with the pandemic.

kingbm likes this.
  8. It's pretty clear that Zayn feels the same way since he just pretends that album doesn't exist (which is honestly a shame because there are tons of great songs on it). He hasn't talked about it at all since releasing it.

9. Kinda sad there won't be a Lucozade length track this time around.

10. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

11. The way he makes even an album trailer an absolute slog?

12. I might actually be excited for this?

FridayNight, eccentricsimply and j267 like this.
  13. Yeah I can tell this is going to be right up my alley. Consider me perched.

eccentricsimply, Daniel! and j267 like this.
  14. Ok, I'm here for it. That voice. Ugh. Like silk.

eccentricsimply likes this.
  15. Sounds like a good album. “Tightrope” is my fave of the new clips.

Euphoria and eccentricsimply like this.
  16. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Wait. This sounds... surprisingly promising and a proper sequel to the best parts of his debut?

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I still cannot believe they are going for that eyesore as an album cover. Gross!

Robbietoxic, elektroxx and lushLuck like this.
  18. Unfuckwitable though.

boombazookajoe and lushLuck like this.
  19. ... you can’t?

AFFDB35C-BAF8-4E47-9514-FCE94633CDD9.jpeg 9D220C30-318C-4107-978D-AAF00841FAAD.jpeg

Consistent(ly ugly) king!

20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The Mind Of Mine cover is sweet fff, and what is the other image from?

(kii)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.