ZEDD ft. Selena Gomez - "I Want You To Know" | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

ZEDD ft. Selena Gomez - "I Want You To Know"

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 24, 2015.

1. It's all very one-note.

2. Amazing. Smash.

3. how boring

4. The thing is, 'Break Free' and 'Clarity' have these massive, soaring choruses. This one doesn't, so it's a bit of a letdown in comparison.

I still like it, but he's done better.

5. On my 5th listen and it just gets better, get that smash Selena!

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!

7. It's not all that basically actually, sure it's Zedd by the numbers but it's a pretty good euphoric dance-pop song.

8. Exactly what I expected: a pretty great basic bop. Either way I'm happy because it's more Selena.

9. It's a bit of a grower basic bop and I will be loving it by the end of the week. Slaylena Godmez!

10. EDM is the worst thing that ever happened to electronic music, I hope this generic shit fades away. Obviously this songs sucks; "Naturally" at least was a decent pop song.

11. Ripping into this song and the subgenre is one thing, but to go a step further and claim "decent pop song" status for such a masterpiece...praying for you.

To each their own I guess.

12. Be right back, getting my life.

13. It isn't mindblowing but anything new from Selena is appreciated. It helps that I love her vocals on it!

14. The more i listen to it the less i like it. It just repeats over and over again. I won't change the station if its on the radio but I doubt I'll buy it.

15. This is alright. The vocals are ace, but Zedd needs to mix it up a bit. Though, like RedOne, even if he recycles the same formula over and over I'll still always check it out.

16. I quite liked this, but Selena's vocals are definitely the weak link in this. I didn't even realize that the chorus was the chorus until after the drop, due to Selena's monotone delivery.

17. I think the melody on the chorus is just somewhat weak irrespective of the vocal delivery. The fact that it opens the song also makes its reappearance less than exciting. I prefer the verses and pre-chorus part.

18. Horrific. Zedd is dreadful, isn't he?

19. It's a great dance song but it's no "Clarity". I don't think Zedd will ever top "Clarity" but this is gonna smash.

It's also a grower.

20. Awful. Clarity along with Break Free were perfect songs and that is... generic? I don't like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.