Zelda. | Page 102 | The Popjustice Forum

Zelda.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommie, Feb 20, 2010.

1. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Sooo there are actually semi-credible rumors of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess getting announced for Switch this month. Honestly, if they do this they can delay BOTW2 for another 6 months, I will be living.

2. OH THANK GOD

3. There’s a pretty cool story circulating about a second game that Retro Studios pitched to Nintendo that would have been Zelda in the style of Final Fantasy Tactics. I’m not too surprised it never got made, given how protective Nintendo has been of the Zelda IP until very recently. But then, you have to wonder how things like the Tingle RPG ever got the green light.

4. Surprised this thread hasn’t been posted in since yesterdays announcement!

Tears of the Kingdom is coming 5th May 2023; I couldn’t be more excited.

What did everyone think of the title reveal trailer?
    Does anyone have any theories as to who the deity figure could be?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  5. I'm not really that excited. It's having another game in the Breath of the Wild art style that's limiting my excitement. Though it could be a Super Mario Galaxy 2 style amp up, which would be pretty dope.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  6. I’m the most hyped I’ve ever been for a game, but it’s still soooo far away.

Gimme that Wind Waker port while I wait.

VitaminBee, collxtion and swim like this.
  7. I liked Link's Awakening slightly better dd my brain is broken.

8. The countdown app that I set up on my phone says it’s 230 days away.. which is a totally reasonable thing to do

9. Thoughts on The Minish Cap? Was cleaning my closet and found a copy hidden away, realizing I never played it! Gonna dive in today.

10. Not one of the stronger Zeldas but the design of it is pretty clever. And it's definitely better than the DS Zelda games.

Mr Blonde and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  11. I like it! I’ve only got maybe just over half way through but that shrinking down mechanic really is a load of fun. I kind of wish there was a better way of swapping out inventory items though, sometimes you could do with 3 or 4 in quick succession and going into the menu and assigning items gets tedious

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  12. Brilliant game but a bit short. You'll love it

13. oh cause he shrinks i get it.

14. I hope we don’t have to wait too long for more Tears of the Kingdom news. Just occurred to me that we’re less than six months from release now. I don’t need them to give away too much, but a fully formed trailer and some slow-drip details like Square has done with Final Fantasy XVI would be nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.