Zelda. | Page 61 | The Popjustice Forum

Zelda.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommie, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I just picked up the Breath of the Wild strategy guide for 75% off in Gamestop the other day. I'm so ready to snatch up all of the Korok Seeds because I'm the ultimate inventory hoarder in games.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  2. I really need to work out a way of finding the remaining shrines. I found another two or three by stumbling around the place but I think I've used up all my luck there.

I can look at guides online but it means scouring the map region by region and making note of any I've missed. Very tedious.

aaronhansome and papatrick like this.
  3. Exactly why I got the guide which includes the fold out map with all of the key markers, I hated how tedious it was googling numerous Youtube videos and Wiki pages. I prefer to keep it old school and actually have something physical I can mark out when it comes to massive open world games like this.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  4. I think I did actually buy the book but I don't have a clue where it is!

papatrick likes this.
  5. Zelda is the best games. I live for them.
    Such a HUGE fan!!

chriscrk and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  6. Now if that is you in your icon, I'd like to invite you on over to the instagram thread.

#thirsty

papatrick likes this.
  7. Bitch! I just finished Breath of the Wild and it was the most epic moment of my life! Fuck people who said the final fight is underwhelming. I was totally immersed feeling like I could die at any minute, wearing the iconic green tunic. Amazing game!

Now I want a sequel where Link has gone to the past, saves the champions, and Mipha gets her pussy ate by Link and gives birth to a Zora Link, the new hero of Hyrule, the Hero of the Sea.

8. Umm, I’m a Homosexual, sweaty..

9. Y'all never seen a vagina?

10. Ummm, no.

chriscrk likes this.
  11. Sis it'd probably look more like this

send photo likes this.
  12. What the hell is going on in here

13. [​IMG]

14. Unpopular opinion, but BOTW got so boring for me. The first few hours were amazing, but there are so many issues I have with the game, it's insane. And don't get me started on the DLC.

The map needed to be smaller, I want more UNIQUE enemies, and more UNIQUE bosses. Shrines got on my nerves after the 374720038th one, especially the music. I miss temples.

The world feels too barren. And yes, I'm aware that it takes place in a time where everything was destroyed (sure seems like an easy way to have the bare minimum amount of structures in the land). So many design choices in the game scream "WE MADE THIS MAP TOO BIG, HOW DO WE FILL IT?"

Koroks are useless, shrines sucked all the joy out of the game, you see 90% of the enemies within the first few hours of the game, everything has the same aesthetic (can you say LAZY??)- the shrines, the divine beasts, (Jesus Christ, can we get something unique??) and you fight basically the same boss 4 times (oh, and did we mention you fight those bosses AGAIN in the DLC?!?!). Shame on you Nintendo. You might've fooled most people who played the game, but I see through your bullshit.

I only write about this so passionately because I love the Zelda franchise and hate to dislike any mainline game. I didn't HATE the game, but there are so many glaring faults, and it disappointed me, A LOT.

15. RJF

RJF

*whistles*

16. I don't mean to be so edgy with my opinions but it's how I genuinely feel about the game.

*Anxiously awaits furious rebuttals*

17. I mean, sis, if you think we're all bamboozled by Nintendo, I mean sure, but lol, I mean, live your life. I got 130+ hours of joy out of that game and something that made me feel like no game ever had. So, womp womp on me I guess.

LE0Night, Animalia, otenkiame and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.