Zelda. | Page 63 | The Popjustice Forum

Zelda.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommie, Feb 20, 2010.

1. RJF

RJF

The Master Sword Trials are so not worth it. Champion's Ballad is good though.

aaronhansome and blissteria like this.
  2. I got a few stages into that Trial of the Sword thing or whatever and couldn't kill the first Talus and just... I have no motivation to actually go through it again properly. I'll focus on completing / starting the remaining sidequests and getting the last bits of outfits I don't have, before conquering all Shrines.

The Champion's Ballad was fun. We need another one of those.

3. I am actually finding myself enjoying the Trial of the Sword but I think it's because it's not nearly as frustrating as I expected it to be. I just have the final stage/trial left to go and then I'm going to move on to the Champion's Ballad.

4. Oh maI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY I have yet to buy the DLC's. I haven't played properly in like a month now... maybe I should revisit it soon, mess around a bit and then get the DLC's...

5. I found the beginning trials of the Master Sword trials the most difficult. It took me actual months to complete them. Once I'd done that I'd done the others in a week. The sword still runs out of energy but not as quick and is powerful enough to be useful now.

6. I beat the master trials on my first attempt. It was challenging but a lot of fun, my heart was pounding!

7. I love Zelda's OST so much, it's great music to listen to when I actually decide to focus at work.

ThisIsRogue likes this.
  8. I'm still pretty shook by the fact I've owned this game for like 5 months and I'm still running around places I've never been to before.

Like today I found a whole area with a big enemy camp with unopened chests, koroks which are blatantly obvious even by looking at the map, under water chests hidden in lakes, etc.

9. I just pre ordered Hyrule Warrios because I need a fix. Did anyone play it on the WiiU? Is it worth it? I know the warriors games can be repetitive but I feel like it's the kind of mind numbing game I could use as a light summer button masher.

Also playing as both Zelda and Princess Ruto. Lil gay me would be so jealous.

10. I really enjoyed it, it was my first time trying out the franchise but I loved playing as all the different Zelda characters. I’ll be getting it for the Switch too.

Tribal Spaceman and diamondliam like this.
  11. The leap in quality between Skyward Sword and Breath Of The Wild is fucking gargantuan!

I have my six-week break now and thought I’d give the former another play through. And everything is such a god damn chore. Worst Zelda game ever. The controls, the mechanics, the dungeons, large elements of the story and supporting characters...

On a more positive note, playing through Wind Waker HD is an absolute joy (aside from the sailing, still).

otenkiame, bakerboy92 and RoffleMayo like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

Me reading back through this thread a bit
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.