Zelda. | Page 90 | The Popjustice Forum

Zelda.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommie, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Twilight Princess isn’t ugly but she ain’t pretty either. She’s like one of those wannabe edgy/gritty looking titles. Luckily, it’s the story that counts.

All of the Toon Link games are ugly tho.

2. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Calling Wind Waker ugly and in the same breath saying Twilight Princess isn’t ugly.

[​IMG]

If You Go, joe_alouder, Rob and 21 others like this.
  3. get taste ho.

4. It seems like they're adding a buttons-only option for the controllers though:

I don't remember having issues with the original controllers, but I guess people will be happy.

5. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I am veeery happy about this. I found the motion controls to be more frustrating than enjoyable so I might have the patience to beat it this time.

man.tis.shrimp and Milotic like this.
  6. The “omg I’m actually swinging a sword” schtick was really worn out by the time Skyward Sword released, so I completely passed it up. I’m definitely looking forward to the new controls.

7. Ugh Skyward Sword. I should like it more than I do but it just kept going on and on. I felt like story elements kept repeating and it ended up dragging. Also, this game had the terrifying Silent Realm trials, right? Hated those so much.

I want Twilight Princess on Switch. I haven't played it in years.

ephemeralartery likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

matthew. likes this.
  9. ddd the way I got so into beating bosses I'd get up out of my chair with the motion controls.

10. The problem with Skyward Sword is that it felt so small, in spite of the world map being quite large. Not being able to travel from one place to the next without teleporting/flying really let the game down for me. It's why Breath of the Wild was as good as it is. The fragmented world of Skyward Sword (one forest area, one fire one, one deserty one) made it feel almost not like a Zelda game. Just a game with very large separate levels. I still enjoyed it, though.

11. I loved the motion controls with Skyward Sword. I not convinced that the Switch will be able to recreate it totally so I’m glad there’s a new button based control method. I’ll give both a try. I loved flying on the Skyloft too. I played Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD so I’m glad we’re getting this one first. I’m sure we’ll get the others eventually.

Those joy-con too. Drool!!

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  12. Girlies multiple insiders etc have come out to confirm that Wind Waker and TP are releasing later in the year!

There’s more but I’m lazy x

13. Suddenly I'm picking up my stan cardigan

14. [​IMG]

If You Go, Rob, Milotic and 6 others like this.
  15. You trash prolapsed ass hoes can keep your homestarrunner Zelda games, I didn’t say you couldn’t enjoy them.

16. He better be shading Twilight Princess...

_hazzie_ and Milotic like this.
  17. I'm really tempted to buy the Skyward Sword Joy Con's but I'm afraid of this. I wonder if the drifting issue has been fixed by now, considering the lawsuits.

[​IMG]

aaronhansome likes this.
  18. Wait at that hilt.

Mikl C, smellycat and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  19. Could they remaster the Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask 3DS remakes in HD? I’ve actually never properly played either and that would be a wonderful way to experience them.

20. Nope it hasn't been fixed and it exists in all current and upcoming joy-con, including the lite models. It's a fundamental design flaw.

Kyliéyoncé, He and chriscrk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.