Zelda. | Page 92 | The Popjustice Forum

Zelda.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommie, Feb 20, 2010.

1. This is so cute:

2. I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. The Champions’ Ballad pushed the game into one of my all-time faves. You can skip the tower though, it’s non-canon.

He and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  3. He

He

Yes, I mean The Champions’ Ballad! I didn't even touch the other, though I guess the reward is nice, I don't get a kick of out those towers.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  4. The one hit obliterator but nearly made me rage quit more than once but I felt so good after, was just talking with the husband this morning about how worth it the DLC is

V3RYP05H likes this.
  5. For me, it was with during one of the fucking shrines with the spikes. I just couldn’t go at the correct angle and he kept dying. After that though it was a good time.

He and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  6. That’s the one! I muted my game after watching a tutorial on YouTube

V3RYP05H likes this.
  7. He

He

This one!!! I tried it so many times, oh my god.

V3RYP05H and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  8. XXX

XXX

I didn't know there was DLC. Thanks, I'll look into it. If it's not too focused on fighting I will get it.

9. He

He

It opens up a lot of the story (focusing on each champion), but it does have a bit of a steep learning curve at the beginning, with combat. After that it’s more straight forward.

XXX likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.