Zoe Alexander - X-Factor, The Truth | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Zoe Alexander - X-Factor, The Truth

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by RidesOnTheBreeze, Jul 31, 2020.

1. She could’ve snapped a lot worse in my opinion for the mental and physical torture they put her through on the day. It’s so wrong.
    I can’t even do a presentation in front of people without being inches away from a serious breakdown - I can’t even begin to comprehend how she must have felt on that stage.

beautyneverlies likes this.
  2. I can’t at her basically putting up a 6 minute video dragging her own appearance.

Yes, you were a bit manipulated for an unfunny attempt at entertainment, but nobody at ITV was spending time drawing you a new face in post-production.

3. Where do I watch this?

FresherThanYou likes this.
  5. Mr Brightside likes this.
  6. I think she did a brave thing telling her story and it's clear she was screwed over, but there comes a point where it's time to give it up and this video is definitely it.

7. She needs to move on with her life. This was 2012, we're nearing 2021. It's not healthy.

2014, Mushroom and Kyle. like this.
  8. There’s a TikTok discussing this now and it has 3.3M likes on one and 3.1M likes on another.

Her story has really blew up.

Pineapple likes this.
  9. Yeah like...I don’t doubt that they maliciously edited the video to sway in the favor of negative representation. There is some very sussy editing going on and I absolutely feel awful for her, but 2 videos was enough. The conspiracy pictures make no sense. The idea that the facial expressions are edited has no basis in reality, and now she’s likely just making her trauma worse.

Like look at Misha B, I know it’s a completely different form of attack as it was racial, but she spoke her truth and now you can tell she’s moving on. I think anyone affected by these types of issues, whilst I can’t even begin to imagine the emotional pain, needs to try and move on for their own sanity. I’m sure most of the public knows X-Factor was a farce the whole time, it was literally one of our modules in A-Level Media, discussion how fake and negative it is. The X Factor ultimately lost in the end anyway, it’s ratings plummeted and it is remembered as an absolute shameful joke of a show. She should take some comfort in that.

Anyone who watched the first couple of videos believes you and sympathizes with you, so now it’s like, try and move on with your life sis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.